A rotating water-driven self-cleaning screen that dependably delivers good water from as little as 4 inches depth!
The ideal solution for the operation depending upon river or canal water sources for pivot irrigation systems. RIVERSCREEN is built for shallow water pumping – prevents sand problems. Low maintenance operation. Standard on all Riverscreens is #8 304 stainless steel mesh. Other sizes available upon request.
- Screen drum measuring 16″ x 24″ up to 32″ x 48″
- Sturdy aluminum frame
- Aluminum pontoons
- 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″ or 12″ models available to fit your suction line
- Keeps drum turning even in slow moving current or still water
- Only requires 6 gpm
- Works great in livestock lagoons
- Plastic foam filled pontoons for corrosive water
Optional Lifting Boom
- Galvanized for long life
- Heavy 6″ upright main pipe
- Trussed boom for greater strength
- Brake winch for ease of operation
- Quick latch hook for easy hookup
Gravity Feed Riverscreen
Gravity fed screens with electric motor
pumps allow remote start and stop with no
priming required. These screens require a
water depth of 36 in.